Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of ground turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet paprika
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and toss with the olive oil in a large bowl.
- Lay the cauliflower out on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with the turmeric, paprika and fresh ground salt.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, tossing half way through until well roasted.